Monday, March 26, 2012

Chocolate Decadence

They say, "Diamonds are a girl's best friend. I say, "Chocolates are a girl's best friend, next to diamonds."

Let me rephrase that: "Chocolates are a girl's best friend since diamonds are way too expensive." :)

My point is, I don't think anyone or any girl (for that matter) hates chocolates. I love chocolates -- in all its form and glory! Especially dark ones. I'm not particular of any brand, so long as they satisfy my chocolatiness craving.

Here's my last year's attempt to make a chocolate cake:
 I used a basic chocolate cake recipe and tweaked it a bit.
And made my own marshmallow filling for the in-between the layer, just to balance the sweetness. :)

Chocolate craving: Satisfied! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a guy but chocolate is my best friend too so i guess, it's everybody's best friend except for the diabetic of course. haha.

    like the chocolate cake you have there.

    : )

    ReplyDelete