Monday, March 26, 2012

Cheesecakes Spell Y-U-M-M-Y

What's your favorite dessert?

Mine's cheesecake. But not just any cheesecakes. I'd choose the baked cheesecakes over no-bake cheesecakes anytime. Baked cheesecakes, or New York Cheesecakes, are richer in taste.

I have been baking cheesecakes since college days. Back then, I would just use a basic cheesecake recipe. But through the years, I've learned the art of tweaking the the basics and add my personal touch.

Here are some of my signature baked cheesecakes:

Strawberry Cheesecake
Blueberry Cheesecake
Truffle Cheesecake
Did I mention I make cheesecake balls, too? Here are some of those little goodies:
A few years ago, I attempted to make a small business out of it. But it was short-lived. Tough luck, if you want call it that way. Apparently, not all people are into these sumptuous desserts....

But this little bump on the road won't stop me from making cheesecakes and other baked goodies to share with everyone.

I'll keep you posted with my plans soon!

In the meantime, cheesecakes, anyone? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment