Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Looking Through a Tinted Glass Window

It has been weeks since I last posted on this blog. A lot has happened but it's great to be back writing again!

So here I am, up so early for a provincial trip southbound.

I always love traveling, especially to places rich of culture and history. Today's trip to Lucena is work-related. Nonetheless, the wonderful sceneries along the way never cease to amaze me.

As we drive along the stretch of the highway, I see lush greens line up on both sides, as if trying to conceal the town behind it. Behind the lush greens, each town or city conveys a story different from the rest...

I wanted to share photos but my phone's almost-full memory does not allow me to do so. But I will post the photos once I get home tonight.

I shall continue this in a few hours. Work-mode enabled in ...3...2...1

No comments:

Post a Comment