Friday, September 3, 2010

Just Venting Out

This has got to be one of the worst days of my life...
  • Woke up this morning only to find out that our little princess still has rashes on her body. The pediatrician said it might be viral exanthem. It is a common rash infants can acquire due to infections on certain viruses. The doctor said that even if it's a harmless virus (thank God she ruled out dengue), the rashes should be monitored coz it might lead to measles (I hope not!).
  • Made a follow-up on the payment for the design services I've rendered for a client. But after almost 3 months of conceptualizing, planning, designing and drawing, she said she's not willing to pay me and might consult a lawyer. But she signed our contract. Is she aware I could sue her for breech of contract?
I hope the bad luck ends here. I still hope the other half of this day gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment