Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Sloppy First

So I changed my blog title. Pardon the quick change of concept. It dawned on me that the title "Enjoying Life's Simple Pleasures" was just sooo not me. I want to write about my adventures and misadventures of being a superwoman--or trying to be one, that is.

I'm an interior designer, a creative designer, a Martha Stewart wannabe, creative writer, a cool mom, corporate slave, an adventure seeker, a traveler, an artist, a frustrated chef, a neophyte photographer, and a dreamer. A superwoman... Yes, you got that right! :) Just 'coz I don't really know what to call myself. Multi-tasker is such a formal term, whereas multi-talented seem so screaming proud.

I want to write about my passion, my advocacies, my designs, the books I read, the people I admire, snippets of life, my fascination of anything beautiful...anything under the sun. This blog will also be filled with my ideas, thoughts and insights on various things.

So here's to a fresh start. Enjoy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment