Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Getting Ready to Steer

I have always pictured myself behind the steering wheel, long-driving up North. Unfortunately, I still haven’t had the time to take up driving school, which I will be doing next month (I promise!).

Last weekend, during car maintenance check, my husband is kind enough to teach me a few car motor engine terms such as regulator, oil check, valve, etc. After car maintenance check, we then head on to purchase 08828 regulator price 3m and 05 zx10 factory socket, among other things. Whew! Difficult tems!

Engine terms like 05 zx10 factory socket seem so alien to me. I still have a lot to learn, I admit. But I’m thankful for the little advices my husband teaches me. And I wish that those little things will boost my confidence in driving. Can’t wait to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment