Friday, August 27, 2010

Run, Run, Run!

It's been almost 7 months since I have given birth to a beautiful little princess. Now that the little one has a nanny to look after her while I'm at work, maybe now's the time to lose some "left-over" pregrancy weight. Still deciding whether to sign up again for gym (do i have the time?) or engage myself in running. I'm leaning towards running--which is more convenient and cheaper than gym.

I've googled up some of the benefits of running, and here are some facts I found, thanks to The Runners Guide:

- weight loss (like!)
- improved cardiovascular health
- slows down the aging process
- improved mood
- better coordination

So, here's wishing myself the best of luck in my new would-be habit.

Day 1 starts tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I came to your blog via the blog, 52 Weeks of Wordage. I was very interested to hear that you are an interior designer trapped in a corporate world. I'd be very interested in learning more about interior design! :) You also mentioned you had a difficult time coming up with a theme.... ;) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete